Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Earthquake in Karachi!

So that was earthquake in Karachi! 
 My Grand mother is telling me and aunt also that  everyone started reciting the first kalma and then Allah stopped the earthquake. It was very dangerous as Karachi is 7 feet beneath the sea. If the earthquake was severe, god forbid, we all would be dead! May Allah keep Karachi safe from any harm. AMEEN.

my blog on earthquake:

As you all may know, that an earthquake occurred in Karachi a few minutes ago on 16th april, 2013. Thank god it was not severe, or we would all be dead. the weather today was not a very pleasant one either. this is a sign that shows that an earthquake may occur. another sign is that birds start flying into their nests really quietly, and specially crows. some of the main precautions are that you should check all the gas pipe lines and you should turn off all your electrical appliances. you should not stand beside large and tall building and you should repeat some Quranic verses or that dua for when an earthquake, god forbid, occurs. schools should train students, whether if the school is big or small, if an earthquake occurs and what precautions you should take. may Allah keep Karachi and Pakistan safe from these natural disasters. AMEEN.

that's it. that's all I got now. And I'm ok too. In-fact, I'm feeling really healthy.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Bushra. Recommendations for school children's trainings should be well received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asalam-O-Alikum,
      How are you? I am quite interested to see that all of you are Pakistani's like me. My real name is Ozair Akhtar, you can add me on linkedin:
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/ozairakhtar

      ALLAH HAFIZ

      Delete
  2. Good to hear you are well. Earthquakes are increasing day by day and we can all just pray to be safe.
    nice blog though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asalam-O-Alikum,
      How are you? Please add me:
      ozairseo@gmail.com
      SKYPE: ozair.akhtar1

      Delete