Friday, May 20, 2011

Parents Please Take Care of your Kids

A number of my classmates are now not living in joint family system, but I am. My family lives with my grandma. I like living in joint family system. Our parents love us, but they are usually busy in their professional life as well and sometimes do not find time to guide children. Whereas grandparents have time to guide us well.
One thing that I observed that children that are not from joint family are being given large amount of pocket money for spending at school lunch time, and they buy junk food that is harmful for them. My mom will always give me lunch from home.
Some parents also spoil kids by giving them expensive gifts with no reason. I request parents to take good care of their kids and watch how they are spending their pocket money.

No comments:

Post a Comment